75 Logan Denn
|High School:||Lutheran West|
Why did you choose Adrian College?: "I loved the tight-knit family feel that it provides across the campus."
What are your athletic goals?: "To help this team win in any way possible."
High School Information:
- A 2017 graduate of Rocky River Lutheran High School West.
- Honor Roll student and National Honor Society inductee.
- A three-year varsity football letterman under Coach Frank Petroff.
- Twice named to the all-conference first team and a Cuyahoga County All-Star in 2015-16.
- A 2015 honorable mention all-district pick as a junior.
- Finished seventh at an Ohio State Powerlifting meet.
- Helped clean up the city every year.
- Majoring in accounting with a minor in finance.
- Full name is Logan Christopher Denn who was born in Fairview Ohio (Dec. 6, 1998).
- Son of Duane, a Cleveland State graduate, and Emma Denn.
- Favorites: sports team--NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers; athlete--Bo Jackson; TV show--Quantico; movie--Transformers; music group--Maroon 5; Food--chicken.
- Hobbies include watching and playing golf.