ANGOLA, Ind. – The Adrian College men's and women's cross country team traveled Trine University to take part in the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) Championships.
Location: Angola, Mich. (Zollner Golf Course - Trine University)
Places: Men 6 (of 8); Women 8 (of 9)
TOP MEN FINISHERS
- Sophomore Robert Diebold continues to be a front runner for the Bulldogs, placing a team-high 16th. His time of 27:17.3 was good enough to rank him third in his class and earn him an All-MIAA Second Team honor.
- Freshman Brett Carlisle has steadily improved all year long, bested only by Diebold, with his 36th place finish. Carlisle finished sixth in his class with a time of 28:18.5
- The pairing of classmates Elijah Sanchez and Michael Spurio claimed 43rd and 44th places, respectively. Sanchez crossed the line with a time of 28:45.6, with Spurio on his coattails with a time of 28:46.5.
TOP WOMEN FINISHERS
- Sophomore Sydney Feekings led the women with a 34th place finish, ending in the top-half of her class. Feeking posted a time of 27:08.9.
- Freshman Meghan Vidra was the second highest finisher for the Bulldogs, placing 49th with a time of 30:09.3.
- Senior Kaley Haupt and underclassman Analiza Sanchez finished just outside the top-50, holding down 51st and 52nd, respectively. Haupt ran a time of 30:58.1, while Sanchez completed the course in 31:26.9.
Adrian College returns to action on Nov. 16, as they travel to Calvin University for the NCAA Division III Great Lakes Regional Championships, set to start at 12:15 p.m.
#BulldogProud #GoDawgs #GDTBAB