TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – The Adrian College track and field team opened its outdoor season on Saturday at the Rose Hulman Track and Field Early Bird Invitational. Both teams, men and women, had some solid finishes on the day.
ADRIAN MEN'S BEST FINISHES
- Scott Campbell won the javelin event with a throw of 50.61m and the high jump event at 1.90m.
- Jordan Davis won the men's long jump with a 6.40m jump. He placed second in the 400 hurdles with a 57.09 second finish
- Jerron Watkins-McGaw tied for second in the long jump (6.18m)
- Jordan Simon placed third in the discus throw (44.06m)
- Aaron Ellis finished fourth in the 1500m run with a time of 4:14.77
- The 4x100 team of Davis, Hairston, Pascoe-Davison and Randy Fry finished third with a time of 42.90
ADRIAN WOMEN'S BEST FINISHES
- Natalie Modes finished third in the long jump with a jump of 16-00.50
- She also finished fourth in the 200m with 27.43
- Rachel Dolphin had a third place finish in the 400m dash with a time of 1:00.67 which is a personal best
- Kallee Reiff was fourth in the 400m hurdles with a time of 1:11.80
- The 4x400 relay team of Reiff, Takiyah Smith, Modes and Dolphin finished second with a time of 4:19.63
- The 4x100 relay team of Modes, Smith, Rayona Hart-Wilson and Dolphin finished first with a time of 50.68
- The Bulldogs are competing in the Wooster College Invitational on Friday and Saturday April 1 and 2, 2016