|Team:||Caledonia Corvairs (GOJHL)|
Entering the Season: Three-year returning starter between the pipes...postseason awards candidate...chose Adrian College for its great education and being part of a program that has a chance to win a national title...catches left...fourth in program history in both saves (1,460) and wins (45)...
2017-18 (Junior Year):
- Academic All-Northern Collegiate Hockey Association.
- Chosen D3hockey.com National Team of the Week (Jan. 30, 2018) after 29 saves to beat top-ranked St. Norbert, 3-2.
NCHA Defensive Player of the Week for Jan. 9.
- Compiled a 16-4 record with 1.88 goals-against average and .932 save percentage while logging more than 1110 minutes; GAA and wins established career bests.
2016-17 (Sophomore Year):
- Named to the All-NCHA team, ranking second in goals-against average (2.27) and victories (15-7-2), third in saves (565), fifth in save percentage (.911) and first in minutes played (1450:47).
- Chosen NCHA Defensive Player of the Week for Feb. 14, after posting two road wins, a 1.00 GAA and .961 save percentage on 51 shots faced to help Adrian clinch the NCHA South Division title outright the previous weekend.
- Credited with three assists:
- Made a career-best 39 saves in the NCAA Quarterfinals at Wisconsin-Stevens Point, a 6-3 win over the 2016 national champion...the 39 saves are fifth-most in Bulldogs single-game history.
2015-16 (Freshman Year):
- Logged a 14-1 record to lead NCAA Division III goaltenders with a .933 winning percentage.
- Earned postseason accolades including U.S. College Hockey Online (USCHO.com) All-Rookie Team and All-NCHA Freshmen Team.
- Was last unbeaten goalie at any NCAA men's level and became the first Bulldog to go undefeated, untied during the regular season (minimum of 10 decisions).
- Compiled a 2.12 GAA (21st NCAA D-III) and .926 save percentage (20th NCAA D-III) for fifth and second, respectively, in the conference.
- Listed fifth in save percentage and seventh in GAA in Bulldog single-season history.
- Tabbed the Dec. 1 NCHA Defensive Player of the Week after turning aside a then-career-high 33 saves in the Bulldogs' 3-2 comeback win over then-No. 4/5 ranked Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
- Posted a career- and Adrian goalie season-high 36 saves in the Pathfinder Bank Classic championship game over host Oswego State on Jan. 3.
- Also named to the all-tournament team there, stopping 61 of 63 shots he faced versus two nationally-ranked teams.
- His 934 minutes and 19 seconds of playing time ranks eighth in team history.
- Made 22 saves in his AC debut to beat Milwaukee Engineering on the road, 5-3.
The Biggest Influence during my Time as an Athlete and Why?: "Dan Stewart. He is my goalie coach and has guided me and influenced me to get better."
Before Adrian College:
- Skated for the Caledonia Corvairs of the Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League, helping the team win the Sutherland Cup after the 2014-15 season.
- Led the GOJHL with a 1.84 GAA while posting a 19-1-2 record, .920 save percentage and two shutouts in 1306 minutes and 22 seconds of action.
- Also played for the Aurora Tigers of the Ontario Junior Hockey League.
- Back-to-back OJHL North Division champion in 2013 and 2014, reaching league finals in 2014.
- Named to the 2012 All-OJHL Second Team.
- Voted the league's best goaltender and was a first-team all-star during the 2013-14 season, when he led the league in GAA (2.16) and save percentage (.925).
- Also recorded a 28-5 record with five shutouts in his final year with Aurora...credited with an assist.
- A 2012 graduate of Milton District High School...also played badminton and tennis as a prep.
- Born Kevin James Entmaa on June 7, 1994, in Milton Ontario...nickname is Mawzy.
- Son of Ray and Sandy Entmaa...father was voted the swimmer of the year at the University of Windsor from 1977 to 1980.
- Favorites: sports teams--NHL's Dallas Stars, MLB's Toronto Blue Jays and Manchester City of the English Premier League...athletes--Marty Turco, Mike Modano...TV shows--Suits, Discovery Channel's Planet Earth, LOST...movies--Harry Potter series, Happy Gilmore, School of Rock...author--J.K. Rowling...books--Harry Potter novels, The Secret...musicians/groups--Tragically Hip, Arctic Monkeys, Arkells...foods--pasta and ham.
- Athletic goal is to play professional hockey.
- Loves hockey, hiking, tennis, golf and swimming.
- Business management major and economics minor.
|Feb 1||Lake Forest||W, 6-3|
|Feb 2||Aurora||W, 3-1|
|Feb 8||at Concordia Wisconsin||W, 5-3|
|Feb 9||at MSOE||W, 1-0|
|Feb 15||MSOE||L, 3-1|
|Feb 16||MSOE||W, 7-1|
|Oct 13||at Princeton||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Oct 26||at Utica||W, 3-1||1||59:57||1||1.00||15||.938||1||0||0|
|Oct 27||at Utica||W, 3-2||1||60:00||2||2.00||35||.946||1||0||0|
|Nov 2||Lawrence||W, 7-0||1||60:00||0||0.00||21||1.000||1||0||0|
|Nov 3||Marian (Wis.)||L, 4-1||1||58:55||2||2.04||15||.882||0||1||0|
|Nov 9||Finlandia||W, 5-1||1||59:17||1||1.01||11||.917||1||0||0|
|Nov 10||St. Norbert||W, 4-3||1||61:09||3||2.94||28||.903||1||0||0|
|Nov 16||Trine||W, 5-0||1||59:57||0||0.00||21||1.000||1||0||0|
|Nov 17||at Trine||W, 7-5||1||60:00||5||5.00||11||.688||1||0||0|
|Nov 23||at Norwich||L, 3-2||1||58:44||3||3.06||16||.842||0||1||0|
|Nov 24||vs. Plattsburgh||W, 5-2||1||60:00||2||2.00||28||.933||1||0||0|
|Nov 30||at St. Scholastica||L, 5-3||1||58:54||4||4.07||24||.857||0||1||0|
|Dec 1||at Northland||T, 1-1||1||64:59||1||0.92||14||.933||0||0||1|
|Dec 7||Salve Regina||W, 2-0||1||59:45||0||0.00||40||1.000||1||0||0|
|Dec 8||Salve Regina||W, 6-3||1||60:00||3||3.00||22||.880||1||0||0|
|Dec 30||SUNY Canton||L, 6-4||1||57:57||5||5.18||13||.722||0||1||0|
|Jan 8||at USNTDP U-18||L, 8-3||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Jan 11||at Lake Forest||L, 6-0||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Jan 12||at Aurora||W, 3-1||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Jan 18||MSOE||W, 3-1||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Jan 19||Concordia Wisconsin||W, 5-3||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Jan 25||at St. Norbert||L, 7-0||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Jan 26||at Finlandia||W, 5-3||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Feb 1||Lake Forest||W, 6-3||1||59:55||3||3.00||17||.850||1||0||0|
|Feb 2||Aurora||W, 3-1||1||59:47||1||1.00||15||.938||1||0||0|
|Feb 8||at Concordia Wisconsin||W, 5-3||1||59:58||3||3.00||13||.813||1||0||0|
|Feb 9||at MSOE||W, 1-0||1||60:00||0||0.00||24||1.000||1||0||0|
|Feb 15||MSOE||L, 3-1||1||59:02||3||3.05||17||.850||0||1||0|
|Feb 16||MSOE||W, 7-1||1||60:00||1||1.00||12||.923||1||0||0|
|Feb 23||Lake Forest||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Mar 2||vs. To Be Determined||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Mar 9||vs. To Be Determined||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Mar 16||vs. To Be Determined||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Mar 22||vs. To Be Determined||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Mar 23||vs. To Be Determined||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|