NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. - The Adrian College men's basketball team improved to 1-1 after earning a 91-72 win on Saturday night on the road against Manchester University. Jordan Harris (23 points), Justin Webster (22 points), and Jeremy Kalonji (21 points) led the Bulldogs to the team's first regular season win.
Final Score: Adrian 91, Manchester 72
Location: North Manchester, Indiana (Stauffer-Wolfe Arena)
Records: Adrian (1-1), Manchester (1-2)
HOW IT HAPPENED
Manchester jumped out to a quick 7-3 lead before the Bulldogs rallied back to take their first lead of the game, 10-9. The teams traded leads and tied back and forth for the first 10 minutes of regulation. Adrian was able to build a double-digit lead by the end of the half, 48-32.
The Bulldogs continued to build the lead throughout the second half, cruising to the first victory of the regular season for the team.
Adrian shot 61.5% from the field (32-52) and 50% from the three-point line. The Bulldog defense was able to force 16 turnovers, including eight steals.
• Harris had a team-high 23 points on 7-10 shooting from the field. He also made three shots from beyond the arc, hauled in five rebounds, and dished three assists.
• Webster finished with 22 points, three rebounds, two assists, and one steal.
• Kalonji tallied 21 points, three rebounds, and a block.
• Adrian Johnson led the Spartans with 26 points and three assists.
• Enis Becirevic and Abdul Ogunnaike had a game-high six rebounds.
The Bulldogs finish off the three-game road trip on Sunday, November 26 when the team travels to face Spaulding. Opening tip is scheduled for 2:00 p.m., ET.