NAPERVILLE, Ill. -- A small group of the Adrian College men's and women's track and field team competed at the Dr. Keeler Invitational held at North Central College (Ill.) in Naperville, Ill.
Britney Carnagie won the javelin with her third throw of 40.93 meters. She was the lone Bulldog athlete to win her respective event. The men were led by the 4x100 relay team consisting of Donovan Ervin, Marcus Higginbottom, Jordan Davis, and Randy Fry who finished fourth with a time of 42.06.
OTHER TOP FIVE FINISHES
• Denzel Tinsley finished fifth in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.94.
• Olivia Vasiloff set a new personal best time in the 5,000-meter run. She was the 33rd racer to finish with a time of 18:13.93.
• Daz Lawrence finished seventh in the men's high jump after clearing 1.96m in his first attempt.
• Nicholas Jackson was 10th in the high jump, clearing 1.96 meters in his second attempt.
ALL OTHER FINISHES
• John Hamilton placed 14th in the men's high jump as he also cleared the bar at 1.96m.
• Josh Pascoe-Davison competed in both the 200m and 400m runs. He was 34th in the 400 with a time of 53.26. His 200m time was not available at the time of this release.
• Marcus Higginbottom finished the 100-meter dash in 11.18 seconds, good for 11th.
Adrian will return to Naperville, Ill., on Wednesday and Thursday, May 16-17, to compete in the Gregory Last Chance Meet.