ROCHESTER, MICH. -- The Adrian College men and women's track and field team had a strong showing at the Oakland University Invitational on Friday, April 13, 2018.
Randy Fry and Dazmond Lawrence had the only individual top finishes for the men. Fry had a finish of 11.09 seconds in the 100-meter dash and Lawrence won the high jump by clearing the bar at 2.00 meters (6' 6.75").
Britney Carnagie had a top finish in the javelin with a throw of 37.04 meters (121' 6") as well as a sixth-place finish in the 100-meter hurdles with a time of 16.52.
OTHER TOP FINISHES
• Idris Daranijoh finished third in the 200-meter dash (22.88), seventh in the long jump (6.10 meters / 20' 0.25"), and eighth in the 110-meter hurdles (17.63).
• Marcus Higginbottom finished the 200-meter dash in seventh with a time of 23.31.
• Daniel Knapp was second in the 400-meter run (52.07).
• Josh Pascoe-Davison finished the 400-meter run with a time of 52.39, good for third place.
• Gabe Lopez was fourth in the 400-meter run with a time of 53.51.
• Denzel Tinsley was second in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 15.02.
• Jordan Davis finished third in the 110-meter hurdles (15.15).
• Clayton Lange was ninth in the 5,000-meter run with a time of 16:15.90.
• John Hamilton was third in the high jump at 1.90 meters (6' 2.75").
• Clauna Duclos was fourth in the 400-meter run with a time of 1:01.31.
• Brandi Kroll finished ninth in the 400-meter run (1:04.41).
• Olivia Vasiloff finished the 5,000-meter run with a time of 18:34.24 (4th).
• Alicia Szilagyi was seventh in the 5k with a time of 19:04.40.
The Bulldogs travel across town to compete in the Don Kleinow Invitational at Siena Heights on Friday, April 20.