GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - The Adrian College men's and women's track and field team competed on the final day of the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletics Association Field Day on Friday. Both teams finished fifth in the team rankings with the women scoring 72 points; the men had 65 points. Jordan Davis won the 110-meter hurdles event championship with a first-place time if 14.68. The women's 4x100 relay team of Rayona Hart-Wilson, Dakota Morgan, Natalie Modes, and Rachel Dolphin won the event championship with a first-place time of 48.68.
TOP MEN'S FINISHERS
• Davis finished second in the high jump (1.95m) and second in the 200-meter dash (21.72) to add to his excellent day.
• John Hamilton finished behind Davis in the high jump, clearing 1.95m for third place.
• Hairston was fifth in the 400-meter dash finals with a time of 50.27.
• Dammian Booker also earned a fifth-place finish in the discus with a throw of 38.05m.
• Lopez clocked the 400-meter hurdles in 59.83 for a sixth-place finish.
• Justin Tomshany finished sixth in the pole vault by clearing 4.10m.
TOP WOMEN'S FINISHERS
• Dolphin finished second in both the 100-meter dash (12.52) and the 200-meter dash (26.14).
• Dakota Morgan ran the 100-meter dash in 12.66 seconds for a third-place finish.
• Natalie Modes finished fourth in both the 100 meter (12.75) and long jump (5.14m) while also obtaining a fifth-place finish in the 200 meter (26.32).
• Kallee Reiff was fifth in the 400-meter dash (1:01.32) and sixth in the 400-meter hurdles (1:09.27).
• Select members of each team will compete on Thursday and Friday in the Dr. Keeler Invitational hosted by North Central College in Illinois.