ADRIAN, Mich. - The Adrian College men's and women's outdoor track and field team competed at the Don Kleinow Memorial Invitational hosted at Siena Heights University. Jordan Davis finished in the top five in three events individually. Rachel Dolphin was a top five finisher in two events.
TOP MEN'S FINISHERS
• Davis placed second in the men's 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.85. He also finished fourth in the high jump (1.95m) and fifth in the 400-meter dash (58.02). Davis was also a member of the Adrian men's 4x100 and 4x400 relay teams that each finished in the top five in their finals heat.
• Blake Hairston was third in the 200-meter dash (22.72) and sixth in the 400 (51.77). Hairston was also a member of the 4x100 relay team that took second with a time of 43.75.
• Kevon Spence finished third in the triple jump with a 12.20m jump. He was also a member of the 4x100 relay team.
• Conner Stevons placed second in the 3000-meter steeplechase with a time of 9:33.30.
TOP WOMEN'S FINISHERS
• Dolphin was second in the 200-meter dash (26.74) and third in the 100-meter dash (12.93).
• Natalie Modes also finished in the top five in two events. She placed third in both the long jump (5.38m) and the 200 (27.20).
• Olivia Vasiloff was fourth in the 1500-meter run with a time of 5:01.21.
• Takiyah Smith was second in the 100-meter hurdles, finishing with a time of 15.49.
• The Bulldogs travel to Hillsdale in two weeks to compete in the "Gina" Relays. The event runs for three days starting Thursday, April 27 and runs through Saturday, April 29.