DEFIANCE, Ohio - The Adrian College men's and women's indoor track and field team competed in the Defiance College Invitational on Saturday afternoon. The women tied for first place in the team standings with 132 points. The men finished third with 107 points.
• Jordan Davis won the 200-meter dash (23.16), 60-meter hurdles (8.49), and finished third in the long jump (6.39 m).
• Conner Stevons won the one-mile run with a time of 4:34.03.
• Scott Campbell won the high jump with a best jump of 1.83 m.
• John Hamilton won the triple jump with a mark of 6.39 m.
• Daniel Malcolm (4:42.18) and Nicholas Sheridan (4:42.88) finished second and third in the one-mile run.
• Rachel Dolphin won the 200-meter dash (27.08) and finished second in the 60-meter dash (8.10).
• Takiyah Smith won the 60-meter hurdles (9.58) and the high jump (1.50 m).
• Natalie Modes won the long jump (5.17 m). She finished fifth in the 60-meter dash (8.24) and fourth in the 200-meter dash (27.47).
• Adrian had four runners finish in the top five of the 60-meter dash and six runners finish in the top ten of the 20o-meter.
• Olivia Vasiloff finished third in the one-mile run with a time of 5:33.23.
• Emily Campbell finished the 60-meter hurdles in third with a time of 9.88.
• The team travels to compete in the Joe Banks Invitational on Saturday, February 4. The first events are scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m.